[Sgdc] SVN

dkatz at stevens.edu dkatz at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 26 10:45:04 EDT 2010

Hey guys! Just received an email from Professor Kamberov; the SGDC SVN is now online. I'll be attempting to draw up instructions for accessing the server for our meeting tonight, where we will be discussing proper SVN setup and usage (amongst other things).

I'd like as many people to show up for tonight's meeting as possible, guys. Also, everyone remember to bring your laptop (and charger if necessary), as it will be necessary for tonight's meeting.

Usual time and place guys, 9pm, Babbio 221. See you then!

---Dan