[Sgdc] Ludum Dare

kgoff at stevens.edu kgoff at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 21 23:51:09 EDT 2010

 Like I mentioned at tonight's meeting, there is a Ludum Dare competition
this weekend (Friday night to Sunday night). The theme is "Greatest Fear",
and they are encouraging working with someone who has never worked on a
game before. The competition is done online and there is no cost for entry,
and you can use practically anything to make the game. I would suggest at
least attempting to make a small game, even if you work alone for a few
hours of your spare time or don't plan on submitting. It's great practice
and a great experience.

 If people are interested, maybe we can have a small jam session and meet
for a bit and discuss ideas, help each other with problems, get some
programming or art done, and just  talk about where we are with our games
at that time and where we're going. If you're up to it, you can email me so
we can get something organized.

 Ludum Dare:
 http://www.ludumdare.com/

 Blog: