[Sgdc] C++ Lessons

Daniel M. Katz dkatz at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 26 16:22:05 EDT 2010

Hey guys,

At our last meeting, we discussed (amongst many other things), the
possibility of holding weekly C++ lessons in addition to our Tuesday
meetings, for those interested. Been looking at my schedule...What do
you guys think of the idea of having C++ classes on Sundays?

E-mail me, post to the mailing list, whatever. Respond! Or else we'll
just discuss it when we next meet on Friday =P

Speaking of which! For those who WEREN'T at our last meeting, this week
and this week only, the SGDC will be holding its weekly meeting on
Friday, October 1st, in Hayden Hall (hopefully!). Be there!

Also, last thing, did anyone do the Ludum Dare game jam thingy this
weekend? Sounded awesome to me and I would've done it if I'd had more
time...I'd like to hear about anyone's and everyone's experiences if
they partook!

See you guys Friday!

---Dan M. Katz