[Sgdc] Jams in December

Kenneth Goff kgoff at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 5 18:09:31 EST 2011

Just in case I haven't beat it into your heads enough, I'll say it again:

*Ludum Dare 22 will be on December 16-19.*
(http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/)

We will be holding a jam in the SGDC room for anyone who wants to compete,
or just even come by and get some work done. And I will be holding a short
talk on prototyping and LD at tomorrow's meeting. Be there!

Other jams this month:
Game Prototype Challenge (#GPCv10) starts today and lasts a week.
(http://gameprototypechallenge.com/post/13783122886/gpcv10-themes-and-more)

Experimental Gameplay Project has an awesome opportunity that extends until
the end of January. DO IT!
(
http://experimentalgameplay.com/blog/2011/12/5-buttons-competition-in-decemberjanuary/
)