[Sgdc] Ludum Dare Time!

Kenneth Goff kgoff at stevens.edu
Fri Dec 16 07:11:35 EST 2011

It's Ludum Dare time everyone!

Final Round of voting has commenced, and there is less than 14 hours until
the theme is announced! (
http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/2011/12/15/welcome-to-ludum-dare-22/)

I'll probably be opening up the SGDC room (Burchard 127) around 7:30pm, and
anyone who's competing is welcome to join me. The competition doesn't start
until 9:00pm, but encourage everyone to head over early to make sure your
environment is set up, you get settled in, and we can discuss the top
themes in the final round.

Also, I'll be playing LD 21's keynote (because it has tips in it, but more
importantly, and a talking baby and a talking puppet) around 8:40pm, and
this LD's keynote around 8:55pm on the projector.

I hope to see a lot of you there, its going to be a great weekend!

Make Games (In 48 Hours),
Kenny