[Sgdc] Meeting Tomorrow

dkatz at stevens.edu dkatz at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 7 17:47:13 EST 2011

Hey guys! Tomorrow's meeting is really important as we are going to officially submit Imagine Cup ideas, as well as nominate people for E-Board positions for the fall semester. If you can go, then go, and if you want to run for a position (President, VP, Secretary, Treasurer), then be sure to decide on that! Also, Professor Kamberov will be coming by, and you should all meet him I'd you don't already know him.

Seeya tomorrow!
---Dan