[Sgdc] Game time!!!

dkatz at stevens.edu dkatz at stevens.edu
Sun Jan 16 23:08:05 EST 2011

Hey guys!

I hope everybody had a great break and is eager to kick things into high gear with some crafting of games this semester! As those who have been attending meetings regularly know, we spent last semester developing the fundamentals of a video game engine which currently runs on the Windows and Xbox360 platforms. Although engine development will continue, it is now time to start developing games on top of that engine for entry into the Imagine Cup competition!

Our first meeting for the semester will be this Tuesday, the 18th, at 9pm in Babbio 221. We'll have a lot to discuss, so please try to make it if you can. As always, new members are always welcome!

See you all then!
---Dan