[Sgdc] Saturday

dkatz at stevens.edu dkatz at stevens.edu
Wed Jul 20 17:17:26 EDT 2011

Alright guys, so for those who can make it, we're gonna meet up on Saturday at 12pm (which is noon for those chronologically challenged) to hang out and grab some noms (which is food for those lolz-ily challenged). Location is yet to be determined, but suggestions have included Q'doba and Asia Sushi. Shoot me an e-mail voting on where we should go and I'll let you all know where we're meeting sometime tomorrow!

See you Saturday!
---Dan