[Sgdc] Meeting Recap

Kenneth Goff kgoff at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 10 23:31:04 EDT 2012

Also Ludum Dare 23 is April 20-22. Please email me if you plan on
attending, and a rough time estimate of when you will be around. I'd like
to have the room open as much as possible that weekend.

We'll probably kick it off at 8:00pm on April 20th, and the theme is
announced at 9:00pm. I won't be around until probably midnight at the
earliest, however.