[Sgdc] Meeting Tonight

Kenny Goff goff.kenneth at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 09:48:30 EST 2012

Burchard 127 @ 8:30-10:30pm.

This is the last meeting of the semester. Again this will be a "Get Shit
Done" meeting, so bring stuff to work on. The Playtesting Night is next
Wednesday, from 8:00pm-10:00pm. If you would like any of your current
or past projects showcased get back to me ASAP, and preferably bring it to
the meeting tonight. If you can't make it to the meeting but want to put
your game in at playtesting night, email me today. This can be any type of
game, at any level of progress, as long as it is playable. Feel free to
contact me with any questions.

Make Games,
Kenny