[Sgdc] co-op

Nicholas Bevacqua videogamerz400 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 14:59:01 EST 2012

Hey guys,

Since co-op decision day is coming up, and a couple of members are in
the program, I figured I would post a question here. I have been
thinking about signing up for co-op, but I have heard mixed responses
concerning CS. Did anyone with a CS major doing co-op ever have
problems finding a good job? I'm not sure what I want to do yet, so I
was unsure if signing up for co-op would limit me if I decided to look
for some specific field. I'm also going for my masters, so I would
have to schedule that around co-op as well.

If you have any advice that would be great.

Sincerely,
Nicholas Bevacqua

PS: Do clubs run in the summer? I know co-op has us attend classes in
summer instead of spring/fall so I was curious.