[Sgdc] Summer Meetings

Kenneth Goff kgoff at stevens.edu
Mon Jun 11 22:56:35 EDT 2012

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't been keeping you all up to date, I've been busy. I'd like
to have a meeting every other week during the rest of the summer for anyone
who is around. I'll be in Burchard 127 tomorrow at 9:00pm for anyone who
wants to stop by. Consider it the first summer meeting. If you want to come
to summer meetings, but can't make Tuesdays (or just can't make it this
Tuesday, sorry it is short notice), let me know.

Also, I want to set up a mini-jam for us in July, and get some people
together for the August Ludum Dare. If you want to take part in these, come
to the meeting or email me.

*TL;DR*
Meeting Tuesday, June 12, 2012 @ 9:00pm in Burchard 127.
Summer meetings every other week.