[Sgdc] Meeting Reminder

Kenny Goff goff.kenneth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 13:36:46 EST 2012

Meeting tonight at 8:30pm-10:30pm in Burchard 127. This is basically room
hours. Bring a laptop and a game to work on, or even just a notebook if you
want to art or design some stuff. If you don't have a project I have some
game dev stuff you can do to get you started. You also don't have to be
there the whole time. But I suggest coming by to get some shit done and
discuss problems or questions or whatever.

I might be in the room earlier, like 7:00pm. I'll send out an email if I
get there early.

Make Games,
Kenny