[Sgdc] SGDC Game Jam

Kenneth Goff kgoff at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 23 10:36:10 EDT 2012

Hey all,

Last week we talked about the Game Jam we are hosting this semester. It
will be this Friday, October 26 at 7:00pm until Sunday, October 28 at
7:00pm in Burchard 127. Obviously if you go you don't have to stay the
whole time.

Jesse will be there (at a minimum) on Friday from 7-11pm, Saturday from
3-7pm, and Sunday from 3-7pm. If anyone else *knows* they can be there at
certain times that Jesse is not (i.e. Saturday from 11am-3pm), let me know
asap so we can disperse the room keys accordingly.

We have a list of themes to choose from, and I'm going to narrow them down
and we'll vote on them at Wednesday's meeting.

Make Games,

Kenny