[Sgdc] Accepted Students Day Tomorrow

Kenny Goff goff.kenneth at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 16:18:10 EDT 2013

Anyone want to help me out with this? It be cool to get someone for either
of the time slots. I'll be there for both. Sorry I forgot to mention this
at the meeting last week.

Schedule:

9:30am – your club table must be set and ready to go

10am – 11am – First Club Fair for Accepted Students and Families

11am – breakdown tables (any items you do not want to leave out should be
stored under your table)

12pm – lunch in Bissinger (only for club leaders who are overseeing tables)

1:30pm – your club table must be set and ready to go

2pm – 3pm - Second Club Fair for Accepted Students and Families

3pm – Breakdown