[Sgdc] Fall Meetings

Kenny Goff goff.kenneth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 23:54:47 EDT 2013

Next week on Tuesday (September 3) at 9:00pm, we will be hanging out in
Burchard 127 for a welcome "meeting" and to get caught up with everyone,
and it will be short, sweet, and casual (development session afterwards
probably).

To give you a taste of what's to come this semester, we have a schedule for
the all of September for the regular Tuesday meetings, all at 9:00pm in
Burchard 127:

9/3 - Happy Fun Times Meeting

9/10 - Info Meeting/Summer Demos

9/17 - Board Game Jam Night (will start around 7 or 8pm)

9/24 - Thunderbolt Talks (like SOSS Lightning Talks but games and better)

Make Games,

Kenny