[SGDC] IGDA Demo Night 11/12

Kenny Goff goff.kenneth at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 00:16:50 EST 2013

Next Tuesday at 7pm, the International Game Developer Association NJ
Chapter is hosting their monthly demo night in Hoboken at Mission
Fifty<http://mission50.com/>.
Unfortunately due to a Tuesday night class, I am unable to attend. If you
are interested in going, let me know. I believe Frank may be able lead a
rag-tag group of SGDC members there.

The demo nights consist of a bit of casual networking and then a few
developers demoing games. *Highly recommended* if you plan to go into the
game development industry, as its a good way to meet some people and get
used to networking with other people in the industry. There are a mix of
people everywhere from AAA, casual, students and indies. Deets on the FB
event <https://www.facebook.com/events/187996724718400/?fref=ts>.

For those unable to go, I will hold still be able to hold a regular meeting
that night at the normal 9pm time.

Make Games,
Kenny