[SGDC] Game Jam!

Kenny Goff goff.kenneth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 23:33:21 EST 2013

The semesterly SGDC Game Jam is coming up this weekend! We will kick off
festivities on Friday night at 7:30pm. The theme will be announced at
8:00pm at the event, and also on the email list. You do not have to go to
the physical event to participate, as long as you don't start until 8:00pm
on Friday.

There will be a closing ceremony at 8:00pm on Sunday, as well as a chance
to play each others games. Judging will happen the following week. There
will be prizes (only for undergrads, SGA's rules).

We will have the SGDC room open as much as possible that weekend. A
schedule will be sent out, as well as a breakdown of the full rules on
Friday afternoon. We encourage you to spend time with fellow developers in
the Linux Lab.

Make Games,
Kenny