[SGDC] Game Jam Recap, No Meeting Tomorrow, Showcase Next Week

Kenny Goff goff.kenneth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 12:28:35 EST 2013

Congrats to all those who made games for the jam! We had some really cool
games, and I know some of you plan to continue working on the games you
made past the prototyping phase which is extremely exciting!

The final judges will be Vinnie, Ryan, and myself. We will have the final
scores and winners out next week!

There will be NO MEETING this week. Enjoy Thanksgiving break!

The Showcase will be next week on Tuesday 12/3 at 9:00pm-11:00pm in Babbio
122. Bring games you have worked on this semester and even in the past! And
invite friends! More details will be sent out shortly!

Make Games,
Kenny