[SGDC] Games++ Volunteering

Frank DiCola yoshgunn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 11:36:26 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

Some of you mentioned that you were interested in helping out with Games++,
a game jam on campus run by the Visual Arts & Technology department that is
being sponsored by Admissions. I was so glad to see your enthusiasm!

Jeff Thompson would like to schedule a meeting with the volunteers to
discuss what we can do to help out. He is available any time Thursday,
Friday after 2, or next week (except Monday).

If you still want to volunteer, email the E-Board (sgdc at stevens.edu)
by *Wednesday
at 12 noon. *In your email, just give us your:

*1.* Preferred contact email
*2. *Cell phone number
*3.* Meeting preference time from the above options

Bear in mind, you can *absolutely still participate in the jam if you
volunteer! *We hope to hear from you soon.

-Frank
~Treasurer