[SGDC] Game Jam and February Challenge

Frank DiCola yoshgunn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 16:20:35 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

Hopefully your February challenge games are going well. At the beginning of
the month, we challenged everyone to try to make and finish a game in one
month. We will present those games at our next meeting *this Tuesday on
March 4th at 9 pm in the Linux Lab.*

If you didn't have a chance to do too much this month, you still have a
chance to work hard on a game - Games++ is this Saturday, from *10 am to 10
pm* on the second floor of the Morton-Pierce-Kidde Complex. It's a 12 hour
game jam where you can work on your game with other developers and win fun
awards at the end of the day.

Additionally, if you are interested in being an SGDC volunteer to help out
with the event, please join me at *9 am in MPK *to help prepare for the
day. You can still participate, you just might need to break away from your
game for a few minutes throughout the day to help setup pizza tables and
stuff.

I hope to see many of you this weekend! If not, I'll see you all Tuesday.

-Frank