[SGDC] Important Linux Lab Info [Today]

Kenny Goff goff.kenneth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 07:49:26 EDT 2014

>From Quigley:

I hope you're all enjoying your summer so far!  While you've been having
fun in the pool and/or working more hours than seem to exist, Vice
President Tim Barbara has been working on how to handle the loss of the
Linux Lab.  Although he's accomplishing awesome things, we still need to
move our equipment out of it by the end of  this week.  So, if anyone on or
near campus can please MEET AT THE LINUX LAB AT 5:30 PM TODAY JUNE 5 that
would be really helpful.  Tim will be there to manage things you just have
to show up and lend a hand.  Thanks in advance, I apologize for the late
notice :/ as you all know this entire Linux Lab situation has been
difficult for everyone.  Lastly, if you know someone in SGDC that is not on
the FaceBook page, add them! Enjoy your summer, and look out for future
emails about the online game jam SGDC will be hosting this summer :)

-Kevin Quigley
SGDC, President