[SGDC] Finale Event!

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 30 20:47:14 EST 2014

Hello SGDC,
As we all run around preparing for the end of the semester, it is time for
SGDC to host our grand finale event! But this time, there's a twist! We
will be having our traditional end of semester showcase, complete with
pizza and snacks, but we have a co-host! As we unveil the Jacobus Arcade
Machine for the first time (whether or not the box will be completed is not
known at this time, the setup will be there regardless), Campus Life
Committee will be starting their ornament decoration and lighting event!
Furthermore, Quackapella will be joining us briefly to sing! For more
details on the event, go to
https://www.facebook.com/events/1512217922385606/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming
.

*What you need to know:*
-wrap-up event is Tuesday at 7 pm on Davis Lawn with a rain location in
Hayden Lounge
-bring any games you have developed and would like to show off
-pizza at 7 pm, cider and cocoa at 8:30 pm, Quakapella at 9:10 pm
-any changes to JAM games must be submitted to me ASAP!!!!

I know there is a lot of weird details to keep track of so feel free to
email me with any questions. See you there!

-Kevin Quigley
SGDC President