[SGDC] Stevens Summer Program - HIRING

Frank DiCola yoshgunn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:28:33 EDT 2015

Yo!

I have a job opportunity for the list. I'm teaching a summer game design
program at Stevens this July. The curriculum is still in flux, but the gist
is that we'll start with card games and quickly move to Unity (or Unreal).

I need a TA! Last year when I did this I was the TA, and let me tell you -
it's a lot of work for one person, so I could really use the assistance.
Last year between the professor and I we could barely keep up with all of
the help the kids needed.

The camp runs from July 6th to July 17th. You must be available from like 8
or 9 in the morning until 5 pm (exact hours TBD) every one of those days,
excluding weekends. Your pay is $25 an hour. The school will not pay for
your housing or other expenses like travel and food, unfortunately. There
is only enough money to hire 1 person for the position, and if there are
multiple applicants I will make the final decision regarding who to choose.

*TA Qualifications:*

   - Love of game design (Jason >: O)
   - Patience of steel (not kidding)
   - Familiarity with Unity
   - Good with kids (they're high school juniors)

If you're interested and you want the job, email me at yoshgunn at gmail.com
or send me a Facebook message or Tweet at me or text me (1.914.318.3208) or
show up at my house. If you're interested and you do *not* want the job,
email the entire list by accident like a freakin' jagoff, geez look at this
guy over here what a wacko.

-Frank
~*I "graduated"*