[SGDC] Games++

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 18 15:06:22 EST 2015

Hello SGDC,
For those who do not know, Games++ is a 12 hour Game Jam co-founded by our
club adviser Professor Jeff Thompson. Our members have helped and
participated in Games++ in the past and Professor Thompson is requesting
help advertising and running what is expected to be the largest Games++
ever. If you would like to participate in the event, you must register here
<http://gamesplusplus.org/> by March 4. If you are interested in helping
with the event, please email me and let me know.The event is all inclusive
with social games, board games, and video games and is open to everyone
(yes, including non-Stevens students). Additionally, breakfast and dinner
will be provided. The event is on March 14, so we still have plenty of time
but it would be really awesome if we could help get the word out.
-Kevin Quigley
SGDC President