[SGDC] Meeting Summary

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Tue Jan 20 22:52:31 EST 2015

Hello SGDC,
We had a fun first meeting with a lot of important announcements. There is
a series of links and information below, Please review it and consider
doing a game jam this weekend. Enjoy the rest of your first week and please
join us next Tuesday at 9 pm for the Board Game Jam. We may attempt to get
the art room (in Morton) for this jam and if we are successful I will send
another email. If not, assume it's in Lieb 318.

   -

   Relay for Life Booth
   -

      Committee and Liaison needed, email if interested
      -

   CPAC
   -

      Committee and Liaison, email if interested
      -

   House Keeping
   -

      Website <http://ugstudentlife.stevens.edu/org/sgdc> needs serious
      work.
      -

      Design and submit T-shirts
      -

   Budgeted Events
   -

      Game Jam 1
      -

      Learn Jam - if interested in teaching email
      -

      Game Jam 2
      -

      Guest Speaker
      -

      Showcase
      -

   Unreal Engine 4 Courses
   -

      Editor - 2/3/15
      -

      Blueprinting - 2/10/15
      -

   72 Hour GameMaker Game Jam
   -

      00:00 GMT Saturday 24th ...to... 23:59 GMT Monday 26th
      -

      http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=650769&page=1
      -

   World Game Jam <http://globalgamejam.org/>
   -

   Handmade Hero Video Series <https://handmadehero.org/>

Thanks for those who came tonight! See you next week at our Board Game Jam!
-Kevin Quigley
SGDC President