[SGDC] Learn Jam Course Confirmation

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 4 17:02:43 EST 2015

Hello SGDC,
We have just confirmed the line up for this Saturday's Learn Jam.

   - Construct 2 (Web Development Engine) - 10 am to 1 pm, includes
   breakfast and a mid-lesson break.
   - Maya (3D Animation Software) - 1 pm to 4 pm, includes pizza and a
   mid-lesson break
   - GameMaker Help - While this isn't a class, I'll stick around until at
   least 5 pm if people would like help getting started with GameMaker: Studio

Please visit the Facebook page, share it, and if you intend to take Maya
then pre-install (instructions in last email and on Facebook).
https://www.facebook.com/events/787286224699127/

A link to the live stream will be sent out via FB and email shortly before
the event starts so if you cannot make it in person for some reason please
join us online.

-Kevin Quigley
SGDC President