[SGDC] Elections and GameMaker Tutorial

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 17 12:40:01 EDT 2015

Hello SGDC,
I hope your Spring Break is going well so far. This is a *final reminder
that all nominations must be submitted today, now, ASAP. I cannot promise
anyone who submits late in the day that your email will be seen in time.
For those who have already been nominated, send me your CWID, the only one
I have received is Adam's. *Below are the current nominees:

*President:*
*Kevin Quigley*

*Vice President: *
*Jason Gardella*

*Treasurer:*
*Adam Gincel*

*Secretary:*
*Adam Gincel (if nominations stay in their current state, Adam will be
dropped from secretary)*
*Alex Massenzio*

On another note, some of you have requested that we have a makeshift *Google
Hangout -GameMaker Tutorial over break, which I am still excited to do.* I
would, however, like to organize it over Facebook using Doodle so that we
don't bother the rest of the club with a bunch of emails. For new members
who may not be a part of the FB group, here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/433857053307661/ when you ask to join it
will need me to accept, so if you send the request and I don't see it right
away feel free to message me and bug me to take care of it.

That's it for now (I hope), enjoy the remainder of your break everyone!

-Kevin Quigley
SGDC President