[SGDC] CPAC and SSDT

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Sat Mar 28 17:33:30 EDT 2015

Hello SGDC,
Firstly, a reminder that tomorrow will be CPAC and SGDC will be hosting a
couple of showcase rooms. Feel free to stop by between 10 am and 7 pm in
the first floor of Morton to check us out or keep us company. Additionally,
if you want to showcase, TODAY IS THE ABSOLUTE LAST DAY TO SEND ME THE NAME
OF YOUR GAME, A DESCRIPTION, AND A SQUARE ICON. If you show up want to
showcase tomorrow but did/do not send me these things, I cannot put your
game in the catalog (a few will be in the room). So far, I only have games
from Brian and Adam. I also recommend making yourself a little ad setup,
like a title sign to go next to your game (fold a piece of paper in half
hotdog style).

Secondly, Jason made us a YouTube channel and last night I posted the video
of our SSDT tournament from Thursday night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr1hxWQnkI0

If you got to play and haven't filled out a feedback form, please do so
here!
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/forms/d/1cLeACf61xWXaMCD1W5fZcgmHY62egzKGidodpQLqGek/viewform?c=0&w=1>

Thanks for those who played and I hope I see many of you tomorrow at CPAC
:)

-Kevin Quigley
SGDC President