[SGDC] Borad Game Jam Delay

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 2 02:36:52 EDT 2015

Hello SGDC,
I know some of you have been asking about the deadline for the Board Game
Jam. Unfortunately, because of the storm, tomorrow's schedule for all
things related to RAGE is very uncertain at the moment (as is the entire
school's). As a result, I am going to temporarily postpone the deadline to
Tuesday's meeting. Depending on what happens with the weather, we may need
to change this, but as of now we will be delaying the closing to Tuesday.
Sorry for the inconveniences and keep a close eye on your email tomorrow
just in case.

-Kevin Quigley
SGDC President