[SGDC] Summer Jam III Video Deadline is today!

Adam Gincel agincel at stevens.edu
Fri Aug 5 13:24:32 EDT 2016

Hey everyone!

By the end of today every submission that doesn't have video footage
uploaded somewhere the club can see it (itch.io, Facebook, etc) will be
disqualified from being entered for voting in the Jam.

If you desperately need one more day to do this please contact me and tell
me before the day is over.

So far myself, Chris, Ian, and Christian are ready to go for this deadline.
Josh, Kevin, Alex, James, Jack, and Steph are not. Yet.

Looking forward to seeing footage! I'll probably upload a bit more from my
game today too.

Best of luck!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President