[SGDC] Election Results and Slacxit Referendum

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 00:24:12 EST 2016

Hey everyone!

*TL;DR: Election results, join our Discord at http://sgdc.ml/discord
<http://sgdc.ml/discord> and Showcase is tomorrow at 7:30pm in P116*

The election came and went and the results are in! Here is your eboard for
Spring 2017:
*President*: Adam Gincel
*Vice President*: Alex Massenzio
*Treasurer*: James Romph
*Secretary*: Taber McFarlin

The discussions were intense and everyone involved was qualified. I thank
you all for continuing to be invested in the club's long-term success.

Finally, while we had a large population of the club present, we held
the *Slacxit
Referendum *-- we once and for all settled the Slack vs Discord debate.
After some heated debate, a 11-4 vote to Leave means the club will be using
Discord as its community discussion hub. You can join our Discord at
http://sgdc.ml/discord

Finally, I hope to see you all at our Showcase tomorrow at 7:30pm in P116.
There will be food, games, and merriment for all.

Thanks for a great semester!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President