[SGDC] Meeting Tonight and LET'S MAKE A GAME

Adam Gincel agincel at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 1 10:24:46 EST 2016

Hey everyone!

We've got a meeting tonight at 9 in Lieb 318. We have a bit to talk about
regarding our use of Lieb 318 in the future, some people want to show off
some stuff they've been working on, and we're gonna do a more art-focused
Let's Make a Game trial run, featuring me in the hotseat for music.

WE NEED PEOPLE TO HELP US TABLE FOR LET'S MAKE A GAME.
All you need are some posters, of which I have plenty. (I'll bring them to
the meeting.) I have the banner but that is optional (no need to wait for
an hour, Jack). The basic pitch is "ever wanted to make a game but don't
want to put any work in?"

The event is going to be really fun. I really hope everyone IN the club
will make an effort to come out. It's at
*1:00PM in EAS230 this Saturday, March 5th.*
See you guys tonight!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President