[SGDC] Let's Make a Game!

Adam Gincel agincel at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 4 16:49:34 EST 2016

Hey everyone!

The weekend is here -- Let's Make a Game is tomorrow from 1 - 6 PM. The
eboard could use a bit of help setting up, so if you're interested contact
me (agincel at stevens.edu) and let me know. Around 11 we're going to Kings to
get drinks and chips, and from there we're setting up EAS230 with monitors,
computers, etc. The more hands on deck, the better.

In awesome news, *THE T-SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED AND THEY LOOK AWESOME. *I'll
bring the box with me to Let's Make a Game, so everyone who ordered a shirt
(and didn't somehow find me to get theirs already) should come out and
initial their name off of the list so they can rep the club at it's awesome
publicity event.

Finally, I need a list of volunteers for Games++ to tell Jeff Thompson so
he can make fancy badges for us. My current list is:

Adam Gincel
Robyn Verrill
Alex Massenzio
James Romph
Kevin Quigley
Christian Harrypersad
Ian Allemand
David Sternik

If I missed anyone, please let me know ASAP. I'll ask again at Let's Make a
Game.

TL;DR: LMAG TOMORROW, HELP US AT 11 OR COME AT 1. SHIRTS CAME, GET THEM.
G++ PEOPLE TELL ME WHO YOU ARE.

Thanks everyone, and see you tomorrow at 1:00PM in EAS230!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President