[SGDC] Nominations Open and Let's Make a Game 2 Game Released!

Adam Gincel agincel at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 16 11:36:16 EDT 2016

Hey everyone,

Last night we saw some Games++ games, Josh started the Engineless project,
and Nominations opened for SGDC's Fall eboard.

The four positions are President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary.
You can nominate a voting member (email me if you don't know if someone you
have in mind is one) by emailing their name and CWID to sgdc at stevens.edu.
Nominations will close Tuesday of spring break.

Also, we put the finishing touches on the game from Let's Make a Game! You
can grab it at http://bit.do/lmag2

Elections will happen the meeting we get back. Have a good spring break!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President