[SGDC] Meeting Summary!

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 23:46:34 EDT 2016

Hey everyone!

We had a great meeting tonight. Two new projects got started: a Dungeon
Crawler (DC) and a Bullet Hell (BH). Isaac is also working on a Co-op
Zombie Sandbox Salvage Survival game (CZSSS).

I'll be emailing the managers separately. We also watched a great talk
about adding "juice" to your game: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fy0aCDmgnxg

We also announced a new initiative: the SGDC Asset Pack! Members can
contribute art, music, models, code, prefabs, etc to a centralized source,
and using these in Jam games may not count as an asset steal during a Game
Jam! More info will come out about this soon.

In the coming weeks we'll be holding talks, hosting dev sessions, and
improving at Game Development on the whole.

See you guys next week!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President