[SGDC] MEETING IN A NEW PLACE TONIGHT

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 13:39:34 EDT 2016

Hey everyone!

*TLDR: Meeting in Altorfer 501. If you don't know where that is, look at
the map or watch the video. It's yellow.*

After some searching, we found a room that may be better suited for our
meetings than what we have been using. This week will be a trial week. I'll
send out another email reminding everyone, but *tonight we are meeting in
Altorfer 501. *

No idea where that is? It's the building next to Rocco!
Jk. *It's the yellow building next to River*. Here are two things: a
picture of a map, and a video of me walking from outside Babbio to Altorfer
501.

[image: Inline image 1]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p1yomxKJp0 <- Me walking from Babbio to
Altorfer 501

Please try to spread the word. I may send someone down to Lieb to make sure
we don't have any stragglers.

Looking forward to the inevitable Switch discussion we're gonna have.

See you all tonight!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President