[SGDC] Game Jam XII Results!

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 22:23:29 EDT 2017

Woah.

We had a crazy Game Jam XII. 11 submissions, a ton of talent, and some
wacky results.
(http://itch.io/jam/sgdc-gj12)

Without any further preface, here are the results by the numbers:

*1st Place: **Victor's Journey II* - Chris Kuras and Christian Bouwense
*2nd Place: **Forget Me By Morning* - Nicholas Ciulla, Jamie Shamilian,
Katie Bryant
*3rd Place: **The Adventures of Bean - *Adam Gincel

*Due to our policy of placewinners not receiving category prizes, we had to
use runners-up to determine prizewinners for the categories. The relevant
placements are shown.*
*Best Audio Design:*

*1st: The Adventures of Bean* - Adam Gincel

*2nd: Forget Me By Morning - *Nicholas Ciulla, Jamie Shamilian, Katie Bryant

*3rd: Escalated - *Jeff Meli

*Best Visual Design (tie for first):*

*1st: Forget Me By Morning - *Nicholas Ciulla, Jamie Shamilian, Katie Bryant

*1st: The Adventures of Bean - *Adam Gincel (Ari Fiekowsky)

*3rd: Create - *Isaac Hirschfeld

*Best Use of Theme:*

*1st: Forget Me By Morning - *Nicholas Ciulla, Jamie Shamilian, Katie Bryant

*2nd: DriftSimulator2000 - *Matt Lagarenne, Nicholas Antonov

That wraps up Game Jams for this semester. Look forward to our Showcase in
the coming weeks and a Summer Game Jam! We'll see you next Tuesday for our
weekly meeting!

Thanks for coming out and for continuing to be great --
Adam Gincel
SGDC President