[SGDC] Winter Jam Theme Announcement & Semester End

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 01:03:30 EST 2017

Hey everyone,

Thanks to all who made it out to our Fall Showcase! We showed off some games in the Arcade Launcher, saw some members’ projects, and even gave out a few Awards!

If you didn’t make it, we also decided on a theme for Winter Jam 2! The theme is…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9gHJgFHdTk

…revealed in that video! (It’s Water/Ice)

As for rules, source asset steals. Other than that, anything goes: new project? Great! Sprucing up an old project? Excited to see it! Wanna work on your art/music skills? Fantastic.

Winter Jam 2 technically starts right now, but please make sure you’re in a good place academically before you head off to build your big sleigh-riding extravaganza.

As an aside, this may one of my last emails as your President, so let me just say thank you to each and every one of you who participates, who spectates, and who contributes to this community and has helped make this club what it is today. It’s been an honor to be a part of this journey for so long, and I’m optimistic and excited to see where the club goes next.

Thank you all for…basically everything,
Adam Gincel
SGDC President

<3