[SGDC] Meeting Tonight in Lieb 120! Game Jam XI Friday -- Theme Suggestions needed

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 18:26:04 EST 2017

Hey everyone,

We're meeting back in* Lieb 120 tonight at 9pm*. A few things of note:

The Game Jam XI Theme Suggestions Form
<https://goo.gl/forms/23pJsmCdtzh1J3s83> is still open! We need some more
suggestions to broaden the pool.

Speaking of, Game Jam XI's Opening Ceremony is this *Friday at 7pm in Lieb
120!* The poster for it is attached to this email -- you should start
seeing it around campus. Pizza will be served, the theme will be announced,
and development will happen. I hope to see everyone there!

This meeting we're gonna talk about a few upcoming meetings, the upcoming
Jam, external Jams, T-shirts, the new publicity event, etc.

See you soon!
- Adam
SGDC President

[image: Inline image 1]