[SGDC] Game Jam XI Results!

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 21:56:39 EST 2017

Hey everyone!

We had a great Closing Ceremony with 12 awesome submissions. Thank you to
all who participated. Without further delay, here are the results!

*1st Place: *Branch (Isaac, Jake, Noah, Katie, David)
*2nd Place: *Victor's Journey (Christian B & Chris K)
*3rd Place: *Shut Up and Talk (Andrew B)
--
*Best Visual Design: *Project Mosh (Christian H)
*Best Audio Design: *RUBY.mp3 (Ian Allemand)

I'll be contacting the winners separately. See you all on Tuesday and get
some rest after a hectic weekend.

See you all soon!
Adam
SGDC President

*The point totals for the placement results are as follows:*

*[image: Inline image 2]*