[SGDC] SGDC starts on Tuesday! Winter Jam Closing Ceremony and Event Planning

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 00:12:14 EST 2017

Hey everyone!

The Spring 2017 semester is upon us and we are ready to kick things off!
First things first: I'm really excited by what I'm seeing and hearing about
some people's Game Jam games! On that note: *PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR GAMES TO
THE ITCH.IO <http://ITCH.IO> SO I KNOW HOW MANY WE'RE GOING TO SEE! *
http://sgdc.ml/wj -- I'm the only one who has submitted anything!

Our meeting this *Tuesday at 9:00 PM in Lieb 120 *will cover 2 things: The
event schedule for the first half of the semester, and the Winter Jam
Closing Ceremony. We'll have some soda courtesy of our Treasurer, James!

I hope you'll come out to our first meeting, whether or not you've been to
the club before, haven't dropped by in awhile, or otherwise!

See you all Tuesday!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President