[SGDC] Winter Jam Results!

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 01:15:03 EST 2017

Hey everyone!

WOW. What a way to kick off the semester! With 11 game submissions and
around 40 attendees, the Winter Jam Closing Ceremony was a rousing success.
Thank you to everyone who came out and a super big thank you to everyone
who made a game!

With that, the results!

1st: Pause (Adam Gincel)
2nd: Skyland! (James Romph)
3rd: You Stop That! (Jake Lovrin & Katie Bryant)

Best Use of Theme: SQUR (Ian Allemand)
Best Visual Design: Cut Rate Explorer (Ben Blease)
Best Audio Design: Pause (Adam Gincel)

All of the submissions were awesome and I encourage everyone to go to
http://sgdc.ml/wj to play them!

Looking forward, we locked in Game Jam XI as February 10-12, so take these
next few weeks to recharge and prepare!

Lastly, we are looking for T-shirt designs so we can crowdfund SGDC shirts.
Reach out if you're interested!

See you all next week!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President