[SGDC] #ScreenshotSaturday 4

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 21:14:29 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

Off campus students: welcome back to Stevens if you moved into your leased
housing yesterday! Let's dive into a quick #ScreenshotSaturday.

*Unnamed Game - *Chris K, Christian B, Alex M
[image: Inline image 2][image: Inline image 3][image: Inline image 7]

>From the creators of Victor's Journey 1 & 2, and the very talented Alex
Massenzio, comes a new 2D platformer in Unity! Judging from the gifs I was
sent I presume we'll have both platforming and combat. The sprites look
great.

*Space Ace Space Base Race - *Richard K
[image: Inline image 8]

Richard's "programmer art" is looking great! As a reminder this is a game
where players control portions of racing ships with their phones. Great to
see it coming along.

*SGDC Jacobus Arcade Machine Launcher 2.0 - *Adam G
[image: Inline image 9]

Spent some time in WinForms (sorry for poking fun of Andrew B for using
WinForms the other week...my b), and put together a brand new Launcher for
the Arcade Machine! Featuring a video preview, global killswitch, play
stats, volume controls and more, it is all but ready for deployment come
the next semester. There's still a lot of work to do regarding the arcade
machine, but we'll be ready to roll once that's all ready.

I think that wraps it up more or less this week. *Upload your games to
http://sgdc.ml/sj4 <http://sgdc.ml/sj4> *(thanks to Caleb and Andrew for
having done so.)

Talk to you all soon!
Adam Gincel