[SGDC] GAME JAM XIV TONIGHT @ 7PM BC104

Jake Lovrin jlovrin at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 3 17:53:33 EDT 2017

Hello, fellow jammers!

Game Jam XIV begins TONIGHT at 7PM in BC 104! We'll be revealing the
randomly selected theme and of course, we'll have snacks, drinks, and pizza.

This Game Jam is going to be a week-long event, so even if you can't make
it to the opening ceremony, be on the lookout for another email before the
end of the night holding the theme as well as a link to the reveal video!

In hopes that we have inspired you after our meeting on Tuesday, we highly
encourage as much participation as possible, and remember! MVP is all you
need!

See you soon!
Jake Lovrin
SGDC Secretary