[SGDC] MEETING TONIGHT! BC122 @ 9PM!

Jake Lovrin jlovrin at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 31 13:57:41 EDT 2017

Happy Halloween!

Tonight is an important meeting. First off, it's Halloween! If you have a
costume, then please, wear it out! I am giving you full permission to wear
your get-ups. Anyway, here's the details:

-- Game Jam XIV begins this Friday! More details later.

-- SGDC eboard nominations will open.

-- Most importantly, we are making a game from scratch tonight. With YOUR
influence! If you've been on edge about starting your own game, or you
still don't feel confident enough to begin yourself, allow us to guide you!

See you tonight!
Jake Lovrin
SGDC Secretary