[SGDC] Game Jam XIII Wrap-Up

Jake Lovrin jlovrin at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 24 22:43:25 EDT 2017

Hey everyone!

A huge thanks to all of you for coming out to our closing ceremony tonight,
and a special thanks to all who submitted a game.

If you missed the opening ceremony, here's the link to the theme reveal.
https://youtu.be/nC5dhbSm49U

Here are our winners:

1st: Souloist (Adam Gincel, Alex Massenzio, Katie Bryant)
2nd: Power Washers (Chris Kuras, Christian Bouwense)
3rd: ArduGotchi (Jake Lovrin, Jared Bass, Jack Kraszewski)

Best Visual Design: 1st: Power Washers, 2nd: Siege on Goliath (Richard
Kopelow)
Best Audio Design: 1st: Souloist, 2nd: Serious Squirrel (Andrew Barry)
Best Use of Theme: Meal Swipe (Ian Allemand)

I implore you to check out all the great games for yourself at
http://sgdc.ml/gj13

See you all this Tuesday!
Jake Lovrin
SGDC Secretary