[SGDC] MEETING TONIGHT IN BC122 @ 9PM

Samantha DeLorenzo sdelore1 at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 6 17:54:29 EST 2018

Good evening everyone!

Once again we’ll be meeting in BC 122 tonight at 9pm. We’ll be splitting up
into groups and doing a brainstorming session to practice coming up with
game ideas in preparation for our upcoming Game Jam.

Also, theme submissions close Thursday night so make sure to get your
suggestions in! If you think you've got a neat idea for us to use, please
feel free to submit as many ideas as you like!

https://goo.gl/forms/Uc3UHvVF250mSpTj2

And most importantly, Game Jam A kicks off this Friday night, 2/9 at 7pm in
BC 122!!!

See you tonight!

Sam DeLorenzo

SGDC Secretary