[SGDC] MEETING IN BC122 @ 9pm TONIGHT

Samantha DeLorenzo sdelore1 at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 13 14:21:34 EST 2018

Good afternoon everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed Game Jam A this past weekend! We had lots of great
submissions! Tonight we’ll be meeting in BC 122 as usual at 9pm. First off,
we’ll be discussing the schedule for our upcoming events, which includes
Game Jame B and GDTS. Below is our tentative schedule for the rest of the
semester:

*NEW AND IMPROVED SGDC Event Schedule: (Planned around C2GS Epics)*

Saturday April 7th: C2GS Epic LAN

Friday April 13th - 20th: Game Jam B

Saturday April 21st: C2GS Epic LAN

Saturday April 28th: Game Developer's Tournament series

Tuesday May 1st: SGDC Showcase

In addition, James Romph will be giving a presentation about the technical
details of his rotating tower from his Game Jam A submission “Raven”.

See you tonight!

Sam DeLorenzo

SGDC Secretary