[SGDC] First Meeting/Winter Jam Closing Ceremony - Tuesday 9PM BC 122

Edward McFarlin IV emcfarli at stevens.edu
Fri Jan 19 19:51:23 EST 2018

Hi everyone!

The semester is starting up and so is SGDC! We have our closing ceremony of
our Winter Game Jam this Tuesday, January 23rd, at 9pm in Babbio 122! We
look forward to seeing what members of our club have made over winter break.

If you've made a game for the game jam be sure to submit it to out itch.io
jam by 9PM Tuesday - https://itch.io/jam/sgdc-winter-jam-2

If you haven't made a game no worries, we hope to see you there for some
playtesting and voting (no prizes for this jam other than bragging rights
though). If you haven't been to SGDC in a while or ever before this new
semester is a great time to start!

See you Tuesday!
E. Taber McFarlin
SGDC President